Are you wondering the same thing I am right now?
Why does inflammation have to be such a burden, and why am I struggling with the “nerve” finding the right relief for my mild to severe pain? Can these questions ever stop?
I have great news for you, this article is going, to sum up just 5 words, Best proteolytic enzymes for inflammation. I always used to think relief was hard to come by, but it wasn’t so much the relief as it was the approach…
You’ve probably tried your fair share of supplements, or strategies to just get through your day but you either failed miserably and you couldn’t even fathom the thought about picking yourself up and trying again. But what if that approach changed, would you get back on the saddle?
It’s not you who’s at fault, there are so many people trying to sell you the “next best thing” or I love this one: ” You don’t know until you try”.
It’s all just a lack of understanding of what proteolytic enzymes are best for YOU, your condition, your needs, but most importantly what you do after you take them.
By the way, If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment down below in the comment section and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
Let’s dig deeper inside…
What Are Proteolytic Enzymes? The End All Be All?
I covered a great deal of what proteolytic enzymes are in my Best Proteolytic Enzymes made for Arthritis if you haven’t seen that, but shortly, these special enzymes are referred to various enzymes that help break down your protein living in your digestive tract. Its kind of like have your own security alarm system after a burglar has stepped inside your home…
When this burglar steps inside, your alarm system goes off, and it sends you information and at the same time the cops are alerted, and so they rush to the scene of the “crime” and they filter through the door, get to your locked door only to release they can’t get in unless you get around the burglar and open the door.
Now, what ends up happening is that once the police get inside by cracking down the door, it might either be too late or they are just in time to help. That’s what proteolytic enzymes are. They are the first “helpful” respondents at the scene of your inflammation, and they drive away your pain(hence, the burglar, and the chaos that’s just happened).
But like a fine wine, we age and over time we lost the ability to produce these natural glucose drive molecules, and so what ends up happening is these officers arrive late, there’s not enough of them, or you don’t have an alarm system that even works anymore.
Now you’re trying how to make it better, you set up a new system at high risk, and it happens all over again. What the heck does that have to do with you?
If you want more mobility and less inflammation, Proteolytic Enzymes are the future, and you need to have more of them mixed into other natural herbs.
3 Benefits Of Proteolytic Enzymes
Here are the three benefits that Proteolytic Enzymes will give you:
- An All In One enzyme that will give lessen your stress, help you stand up and walk more easily which means you’ll have more days ahead of you that are full of being pain-free and more excitement with every situation in life you come across.
- Fight off inflammation faster which means you’ll get back to your activities straight away without having to pause and be fragile about causing another spur of pain and inflammation.
- You have the future at your fingertips in promoting the best overall health which means you’ll be at the top of your game from mentally to physically.
How Do Proteolytic Enzymes Help You “Exactly”?
These miracle enzymes are going to fight off these burglars that build up in your neighborhood over time that are properly called “Fibrin”. Fibrin is your first body’s response to pain and injury. This chemical compound helps dictate how well your body stays flexible as you age.
Fibrin is responsible for a cause your:
- Lingering pain
- chronic inflammation
- Loss of mobility and flexibility
They lose help with Neuropathy lead by:
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency
How is this the first time you might be hearing about Fibrin, and why was I not introduced sooner?:
Pharmaceutical companies do not want you knowing about it, simple as that. And these BIG PHARMA companies know that once you find out what it is and how to use it for your pain, you will live a pain-free life(no toxins, no NSAIDs). You’ll stop using these dangerous painkillers.
Quick Facts about Fibrin:
- Insoluble protein. First responder to the scene of your pain(or crime).
- As your body calls out for help, these Fibrin molecules rush to the scene(think of this as the alarm system or call you to get from your alarm system company)
- It helps trap pallets and your red blood cells needed to form blood clots
- Without Fibrin small wounds can keep bleeding, it’s the base material for clots, scabs, scars, healthy skin.
- After the fibrin is helping out, it’ll rush back into your body for later use(Think of this now being the cops who arrived at the scene to ensure you’re safety)
- After a few days, the second clean up crew of enzymes come back to that area of pain you had before to clean up any excess fibrin left behind and leave your muscles, nerves, and blood vessels just the way they were before you got hurt(Think of this as the second shift police crew coming to check up on you).
Unfortunately, over 80% of people with inflammation(and back pain) do not have a perfect body working in order, and when we supplement our bodies with more pills after pills, and they cancel your body’s signal and inability to rush these enzymes to your scene.
Now you just get Fibrin that keeps rushing in like a flooded river with plastics in the water.
Having way too much Fibrin is a very dangerous matter. Excess scar tissue will restrict your blood flow and oxygen you get throughout your body, which will slow your healing process down and you’ll be in pain much longer. This is a big reason why so many people with chronic inflammation, chronic back pain, arthritis, and everything in between have trouble coping…
You can’t expect to stay on pain medication and expect your normal body’s process to help you remove the excess fibrin, it just doesn’t work like that.
Here’s an example of that with Fibromyalgia:
Did you know that Fibromyalgia is linked to having excess fibrin built up in your muscle tissues, and can get stored there for days, weeks, and months! But Who does right?
This is called Fibrosis, and the condition can spread to every muscle and organ in your body. And this excess fibrin is associated with pain and aches as we get older.
How To Fight Off Fibrin For Life
Fortunately, you can reduce the amount of Fibrin that builds up in your body with these special proteolytic enzymes. The benefit of getting these enzymes in your body are the following:
- Cleans toxins from your bloodstream
- Fight Viruses
- Harden your immune system
I also like to think of Proteolytic Enzymes as the firefighter crew…
When the house is burning, the Firefighters end up at the scene, you have the cops who can’t any longer go inside to help because there’s a fire right?
So the firefighters have to water down the house with their hose, and when that doesn’t work from afar or if it does, they still have to get in and save the people inside. If there is way too much fibrin without proteolytic enzymes, it can be a matter of the house burning down and saving someone’s life…
But when they can get in and do their job to remove the people and slow down the fire, then you have a greater chance of repairing your core structure – your pain and inflammation.
Related: 10 foods that stop inflammation
Best Proteolytic Enzyme Ingredients For Inflammation
We spent quite a bit of time getting to know proteolytic enzymes and Fibrin, and not before we hit the grand final and I reveal to you the best there are, let’s go over what are the right mix of ingredients.
- Bromelain. A Special compound extracted from pineapples contains several proteolytic enzymes that will promote you with healthy levels of biochemicals that are responsible for your pain activation.
- Papain. Extracted from the dry root of its plant, it has been used to treat many health conditions. Papain is used to support a healthy immune system and contain a huge amount of proteolytic enzymes that break down your proteins and can surpass most PH levels of acid in your body.
- Boswellia Extract. One of the most common and widely used herbs in Indian medicine, Boswellia is an all-natural powerful and safe antioxidant that keeps your irritating toxins and inflammation down.
- Protease. An enzyme that breaks down proteins and peptides. There are three common ones, pepsin, trypsin, and chymotrypsin.
Now, depending on the way you digest Proteolytic Enzymes, whether that be by the food source itself, or a supplement, you’ll get a variety of ingredients inside them. Regardless, you can’t get enough just by eating the food in a meal itself, you can’t bite a pineapple and expect to feel better…
A supplement is the best form to get them in. And I’ll cover that in a little bit, but first I want to tell you if they are safe for you.
Safety Before Consuming
There are some people who will have allergic reactions, others will have slight stomach aches, and possible headaches, so listen up.
If you’re allergic to Pineapples, stay away from Bromelain and Papain. The reason I say this is that you will get an allergic reaction, and it could clot your blood vessels. And if you have diabetes, you can substitute these proteolytic enzymes but as long as you are not on other medications.
Are Proteolytic Enzymes For You?
I’d like to think everyone would benefit from using proteolytic enzymes, but just because they are the future of healing back pain, and things like:
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Food allergies
- Hardening of your arteries
- Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- joint pain
- and so much more!
…They are not everyone’s cup of tea. It depends on what you are looking for in a bottle. If your sole purpose is to relieve excess fibrin and get more proteolytic enzymes in your system because of age and you want an alternative to using NSAIDs, then they are for you(along with the bullet points up above).
Then there are those who want a more “Glucosamine with Chondotrin approach and things like magnesium and MSM to help out with their joint pain and to build the cartilage back up. I personally would use both if I were you, one for Proteolytic Enzymes, and the others for more cartilage and bone discomfort. This is very common among older people.
The Proteolytic Enzymes I recommend for most general inflammation are:
Bromelain 1200 GDU
Protease 130,000 HUT
Papain 3,000,000 PU
Serrapeptase 80,000 SPU
Now, if you’re looking for a more specific condition of treatment like:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Sciatica Nerve Pain
…Then something along the lines of this supplement is of better use.
Let’s carry into the best part, and why you’re really here.
Best Proteolytic Enzymes For Your Inflammation
As we’re read through, there are really 4 types of Proteolytic enzymes(up above), and each one of these is going to be a turning point for your inflammation and your ability to heal through your day.
When it comes to Proteolytic Enzymes Supplements(which are the best way to heal), there are only 2 that match up to be the best for just “general inflammation”(remember that if you want to know which one is the clear winner for arthritis look at the link above).
Here they are:
#1 Doctor’s Best Proteolytic Enzymes, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, 90 Veggie Caps by Doctor’s Best
If you’re in the market for a broad spectrum of proteolytic enzymes(protease) that can ease your herniated disc, joint, and muscle discomfort along with some arthritis, this product is the one you must consider. The reason I say this is that you get a variety of plant, bacterial, and fungus proteases, and they operate at an optimal level with a PH acidity in your body. You won’t have to worry about getting the right amount of Proteolytic Enzymes ratio to Fibrin because of this.
One of my favorite features is its “Serratiopeptidase” type Proteolytic Enzyme. The “Miracle Enzyme” as deemed according to Dr. Han’s Nieper, this enzyme is shown to more powerful than the pancreatic enzymes of chymotrypsin and trypsin. You’ll spend less time worrying about flushing out the toxins in your digestive tract, and more time on the things you need to eat to get healthier.
If that’s not enough, I know you’ll also like that it comes with:
- Very Broad Spectrum of Vegetarian Proteolytic Enzymes prevents you from worrying about not properly digest and break down the proteins into their amino components.
- Once you digest the capsule, the proteolytic enzymes will get absorbed into your gut wall and into circulation and it will help out with your immune and circulatory systems.
- The Boswellia and Papain compounds are very active, and these two along with Rutin and Serratiopeptidase aid in tissue repair and break down cellular debris. This can improve your ability of important molecules and cells involved in the body’s immune response to modulate the restorative processes within your tissues.
- This product also comes with potency labeling and quality. Each of the enzymes in Best Proteolytic Enzymes is listed in terms of enzyme potency and activity using standard activity units, unlike what other companies do which is they do not list the potency rather just the ingredients.
As you can see, there is so much to love about this product, In fact, there are hundreds of people on Amazon giving it overwhelmingly positive reviews. If you’d like to see what other happy customers are saying, click below:
#2 Pro-OneZyme Best Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes Supplement with Nattokinase Plus Probiotics – Promotes – 90 capsules by WellnessOne
If you’re in the market for the standard price of proteolytic enzymes that carry 6 of the best quality Proteolytic and probiotic enzymes in one convenient capsule, then Pro-OneZyme is the one you must consider. The reason I say this is that they include a strong bond that will heal your inflammation much faster. These ingredients include Bromelain, Nattokinase, Papain, Peptidase, Protease, Seaprose, Catalase, Rutin, and Calcium Citrate.
One of my favorite features of this product is its all naturally made. You won’t have to worry about consuming wheat, yeast, soy, or gluten because of this. Also, there are no animal derivatives, sugars, artificial flavors, colors or fillers, making it perfect for vegetarians and met lovers alike!
If that’s not enough, I know you’ll also like that it comes with:
- Large 90 capsules Quantity prevents your from having to restock or stock up over and over. You won’t have to worry about when to take them too, as they are designed to be taken on an empty stomach. 2-3 capsules are recommended once a day. And they can be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Once you take the supplement repetitively for a couple of days, you’ll begin to feel more mobile and agile. You will have more energy and feel like you can function like a normal human should. Also, you Will have experienced greatly improved joint function and be able to do more of walking, jogging, and exercising without hurting yourself.
- This systemic enzyme is very reliable and rather potent and your body may need time to adjust to the rapid influx of enzyme activity. This is just another feature that makes sure your body absorbs it all and that you get the best overall healing and clean up of the junk that is sitting around in your body.
- This product also comes with a 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! If for any reason you are not satisfied with this ProOneZyme, you can simply return any unused portion for a full no-hassle, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee! This is just another reason that makes this supplement so convenient and a must-have.
Where can I start with this proteolytic enzyme supplement? There is just so much to love here. So much so that people are reliving their inflammation straight away and in as little as a couple of days, they’re getting slimmer and heading back to their favorite activities. If you’d like to see what many other customers are saying about this product, click below:
Dosages and Volume
Anytime you take a supplement you want to read the label and understand it better. The recommended dosage for any of these supplements and any others are about 2-3 times a day.
There will be instances when you have to start off with 1-2 tablets per day, and that’s if it’s your first time. Start with that limited amount and then increase it to 3 times per day after the first couple of days
Final Thoughts and Re-Cap
Hey, that’s it, you’ve learned about proteolytic enzymes, you’ve seen which one’s are the best like Papain, Boswellia among others, and I’ve shown you which two supplements are the best for any of your inflammation.
Up until the age of about 27 our bodies have enough of these Proteolytic Enzymes to fight off any inflammation, but as you get over that hill it will become much tougher too. Your body doesn’t produce enough, and instead, you get more inflammation in your body that builds up over time, limiting your mobility, muscles, joints, and your lifestyle.
Of course, there are many things you can do about it, you can live through the pain, or replenish your body with more of these inflammation-fighting agents and get back to your daily life without worries. Now, I should you the two best Proteolytic Enzymes for your inflammation, but what about if you have more serious conditions like:
There is an even great option than the two I listed above that will help solve all these and at the same time give you more herbal remedies than the ones I showed you here today. If you’d like to see which is the Best Proteolytic Enzyme for Arthritis, go on and click here.