Are you ready to put an end to your relentless and life-interrupting inflammation faster and easily with the 10 Foods That Stop Inflammation dead in its tracks?
Does this sounds familiar...You’re shifting, turning and desperately waiting for an end to your pain but it just keeps gushing through like a geyser and then it REALLY starts…
You begin a slow and painful day to day journey where you can’t snap out of it? Believe me, I know what you’re going through! Luckily you’re one of the few who’s made it to this article to find out what the 10+ best healing foods that will get not only stop but get rid of your inflammation.
But before I reveal them to you, why is this post any different than any old medical website like WebMd and what makes us different?
I “Michael Granados” have been in your shoes! Unlike these “ghost writers” for those medical sites, we actually have people here who’ve suffered and don’t just talk fluff and theory. That’s why I’ve made it my duty to make sure you get the best of the best AND updated information, how’s that sound to you?
Let’s get started!
What good is just knowing the right foods to eat if you don’t have a plan for which ones you shouldn’t eat?
Knowledge is power, and I want to start off by putting you into the mode of the 5 Worst foods to avoid if you have:
- Acute inflammation
- Chronic Inflammation
Whether you have back pain, arthritis or any other form of a diagnosis and symptom that’s causing you to flare up like a burning house - We’ve got your back here at Remove Back Pain...Literally.
First off, I bet you didn’t know all fruits and vegetables aren’t good for your body, they actually cause inflammation at it’s worst! When you eat food your body produces too much protein and that’s what your doctors don’t tell you, thus clotting your flow of blood and causes you join irritation.
This is why taking NSAIDS are a terrible solution, it just masks the pain and NEVER gets rid of your actual inflammation.
Worst Food #1: High Fructose Corn Syrup
Studies show that High Fructose corn syrup causes obesity,. Where you can find it?
- In Salad Dressings
- Granola bars
- Breakfast cereals
A downside most people and yourself might not know is that it actually breaks down your joints...faster. Drinks like apple juice which contain high levels of Fructose corn syrup actually increase your inflammation.
Worst Food #2: Blackened And Barbecued Foods
When you cook foods at high temperatures like when you’re grilling, charbroiling, barbecuing and frying, it produces what’s called AGE’s which are proteins that are formed into a dangerous sugar compound that go on to affect EVERY cell in your body and don’t get me started…
It’s been linked to:
- Premature Aging
In a 2011 study published journal of the Arthritis Research and Therapy, researchers found that people with the highest level of AGE’s in their bodies also had the most severe cases of arthritis, and those with fewer levels had mild cases of arthritis.
How To Fix Your Levels Of AGE’s
- Try stewing
- Pressure Cooking
- Or Slow cooking your meals in a crock pot
ATTENTION ARTHRITIS SUFFERER:
If you suffer from arthritis, you know your inflammation isn’t short term...it’s unhealthy and ongoing. And unlike just a cut which sends these white blood cells to defend against your pain kind of like a bunch of cops rushing to the crime scene to hel you - your joints will continuously experience swelling, burning, and pain.
And if you want to get rid of it, you NEED to know where this protein is coming from because your doctors won’t tell you…
And that dangerous protein doesn’t start out as one of the bad guys, it’s called Fibrin that is. At first it’s an important part of your body’s natural healing process, when you get hurt this Fibrin rushes to the scene of your inflammation…
But when you keep eating the wrong foods, this Fibrin keeps piling on top of your inflammation which stops your flow of Oxygen.
Worst Food #3: Artificial Trans Fats
What types of foods are these?
- Biscuits. Frozen Biscuits contain as much as 3.5 grams of trans fats per serving.
- Popcorn. Contain up to 5 grams of trans fat per serving.
- Non-dairy coffee creamers. These have .5 grams of trans fats in each one!
The American Heart Association found out that artificial trans fats raise bad cholesterol. And increase your risk of:
- Heart Disease
- And a stroke
And also, these trans fat foods rapidly build up Fibrin in your body which if you read in the arthritis portion up above earlier, are there to help get rid of your inflammation but too much of it adds pressure and clogs your inflammation which actually makes it worse thus making you lose levels of Oxygen.
No Oxygen means terrible inflammation and pain.
Worst Food #4: Night Shade Vegetables
Vegetables are supposed to be good for you right?
Then why are they on the list? Certain ones actually spike up your inflammation, and these include:
- And Peppers
Why are these bad?
They affect your calcium metabolism in your body. These will most likely lead to calcium deposits in your tendons, ligaments, tissues and all around joints.
Worst Food #5: Sugar
Of course this sounds like a no-brainier answer, but is it?
Sugar is so bad for your joints and all types of pains that many people label it as the “white devil” (not joking here).
Okay, all jokes aside...
Other sub categories of sugars that are bad for your inflammation are refined carbohydrates, and these refined-carbohydrates are man-made sugars and starches that don’t exist in nature and you can find them in:
- And Pretzels
Now that you know the Worst Foods to avoid, let’s look at the brighter side with the 10+ best foods for your inflammation.
10+ Amazing Foods That Stop Inflammation...Faster and Effectively
10+ Foods That Set You FREE From Inflammation - And BOOST Your Health
- Fruits And Vegetables. Are you getting your daily dosage of vitamin and nutrition from fruits and vegetables? Notice how I said "AND", you need to combine foods like:
- Tart cherries
- Sprouting broccoli
- Omega rich 3 nutrients
- Whole Grains. You can eat whole grains like oats, Rye, and Wholegrain Barley.
- Beans. Beans are a great source of fiber as you may already know, but did you know that they provide rich protein folate, iron, potassium and magnesium too? Plus, they don't contain any(or very little of) saturated fats, trans-fats, sodium, and cholesterol.
- Nuts. These are a natural inflammation fighter and not only contain omega-3 fats but also antioxidants as well vitamins and dietary fibers and magnesium all which play a crucial role in moderating your inflammation.
- Fish. Fish is an import source of omega-3 rich fats and the anti-inflammatory healthy fats inside are known to help prevent cancer, arthritis, heart disease and much more.
- Herbs and Spices.
- Broccoli. Packed with LOADS of vitamin C and K, folate, and fiber, you'll get a kick of ant-inflammatory nutrients into your body. Broccoli is especially rich in anti-oxidants like flavonoids, kaempferol and quercetin, as well a variety of carotenoids.
- Olive Oil. Olive Oil contain a natural anti-inflammatory agent and having it for breakfast will greatly reduce your stress and overwhelm.
- Blueberries. Rich in antioxidants and help ward of inflammation and stress. Eating it for 6 weeks and while doing heavy exercises like weight lifting will actually help fight off inflammation against your stressed out muscles.
- Tart Cherries. Rich in antioxidants that carry very powerful anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies show that consuming tart cherry juice reduces important markers of inflammation
- Kelp. Kelp carries a complex carbohydrate which I won’t even name here as well chlorophyll which have powerful anti-inflammatories.
- Fermented Foods. Sour Krout for example is rich in bacteria and known as probiotics
- Papaya. I eat this on a daily but not in it’s actual fruit like form. This tropical fruit contains the enzymes “Papain” which help lower inflammation. And in addition, it’s a rich source of antioxidants like:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- And Beta Keratin
By the way, I made a special post that reveals the best supplement with Papaya in it that'll reduce your joint pain, if you want to see here.
- Green Tea. Nothing like green tea in the morning or evening don’t you say? Rich in anti-inflammatory compounds flavanoids, green tea has been known to actively increase anti-inflammatory substances in your body.
Broccoli is known to help fight off inflammation very well, as it targets parts of your respiratory system.
10+ Amazing Foods That Stop Inflammation...Faster and Effectively
Closing Thoughts(And Next Steps)
What did you think about these 10+ foods that'll help stop your inflammation?
There are many types of food categories to select from but one thing is for sure...
You need to make it count! You shouldn't spread yourself thin but rather adapt to avoiding all the bad foods causing inflammation and integrate all these foods that stop your inflammation...on a consistent basis.
Now that you know about the 10+ best foods that'll stop your inflammation, how about learning about the most powerful supplement that packs a punch of anti-inflammatory all-natural ingredients so you can get back on your feet faster and living the life you want to live?
P.S. I also made you a video that shows "Acute Inflammation vs Chronic Inflammation you can check out below.