Do you want to get rid of your achy and life-interrupting joint pain?
The real question is “Can Too Much Protein Cause Joint Pain?”
Yes, Too Much Protein Will cause you joint pain. The reason is because protein you’re usually consuming an excessive amounts of animal proteins with rich omega-6 fatty acids and a high-intake of these increase two enzymes called cycloxxegenases 1and cycloxxgenase 2 which are responsible for causing you inflammation and joint pain.
In fact, you will have so much you’ll barely be able to move, smile, and even worse…Enjoy your life. But it doesn’t have to be that way, listen up.
I “Michael Granados” had once suffered in tremendous amounts of joint pain to the point where I couldn’t even bare to walk let alone eat, and I’d like to show you how you can COMPLETELY get rid of excess protein or how to avoid it…faster and easily.
Ready to get started?
Table of Contents:1 How Proteins In Your Body Work2 5 Foods To Avoid3 5+ Best Foods To Eat For Proper Protein3.1 How Can You Increase them and with what meals?4 Increasing Your Level Of Proteins As You Get Older5 Final Thoughts
How Proteins In Your Body Work
Protein is fundamental and plays a very important role to every cell in your body. Basically, your body will use protein to rebuild and repair and worn down tissue anywhere on your body. And you also use proteins to make enzymes, hormones, and other bodily chemicals. The protein you build is important for…
Bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and your blood. If you didn’t know, protein is considered a “micro-nutrient” which means it’s like fat and carbohydrates in that your body needs relatively large amounts of it.
5 Foods To Avoid
- Sugar. Processed sugars and artificial sugars act like when a toilet gets clogged…it can stop your natural body’s nutrients blood-flow to any area of your body and it can also flow into unwanted areas that store the fat which can then cause diagnoses like Diabetes.
- Omega-6 fatty acids. In moderation’s Omega 6-fatty acids can help bring you a stronger heart function but they can also raise your cholesterol, raises your blood pressure, can lead to blood clots that can cause heart attacks and strokes, and causes your body to retain water.
- Gluten. Gluten can appear anywhere in your blood, and it can cause organ damage, bone loss(osteoporosis), and weight loss.
- Excessive alcohol. This really goes without saying but foods or drinks rich in an organic compound called Purine such as beer, distilled liquor or wine are known to trigger gout attacks. And more grain-based such as beer that contains gluten is known to trigger joint pain and flare up symptoms or arthritis and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Saturated fats. A high concentration of saturated fats are known to cause osteoarthritis which in then will hurt your joints.
5+ Best Foods To Eat For Proper Protein
According To Livestrong, you should consume aprroxametley 10 to 35 percent of your daily caloric intake, which means it would be a great idea to plan out in advance what you’re going to be eating that day.
Let’s break it down into Men and Women categories:
- Adult Men need about 56 grams of protein daily
- Adult Women need about 46 grans of protein daily
- Teenagers of both sex need approximately 46-52 grams of protein daily.
How Can You Increase them and with what meals?
Luckily for you there are an abundance of foods and meals you can eat to replenish your body and they are:
- 3 ounces of lean meat
- 1 cup of yogurt
- ½ cup of cooked beans or
- 2 table spoons of a nut butter
You can consume these in 3 to 4 servings per day.
Now what happens if your body starts to lose your natural body producing proteins?
Did you think about that?
Increasing Your Level Of Proteins As You Get Older
Yes it is true, your body begins to lose the ability to produce proteins as you get older, how much?
Starting at age 27 your body quickly begins to lose proteins and your defense or this wall that blocks pain fighting toxins from getting in will start to wear and break down like a glacier melting and as it breaks off the side of the mountain, speeds down to the bottom of the water.
If you are showing signs of:
- Blood-clotting disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- High cholesterol
- Obesity or
- Other chronic health ailments or
- Even grey hair
…these could be signs that you are already enzyme(protein) deficient. And if you’re not eating properly, the chances that your body is lacking in these catalysts are even higher. Fortunately there’s a solution…Proteolytic Enzymes which are like the Navy Seals in which they are the ones sent on the most difficult and deadliest missions to get rid of the top leaders and have this nearly impossible goal to rescue files or even people…
And they get the job done and bring justice to the world. That’s what a proteolytic enzyme is like, it’s the extra protein enzymes your body needs to be saved – to clear out the excess inflammation and provide your body with the proteins your body needs to recover faster and more safely.
There’s an actual supplement that gives you a powerful dosage of these special enzymes and it can’t be found in anywhere else…
This supplement is the best systemic enzyme formula to replenish your body’s supply of vital enzymes to the area of your pain so you can heal. Not only does Heal-N-Soothe give you the healing powers of systemic proteolytic enzymes in a convenient capsule but it also combines additional anti-inflammatory ingredients to support your most optimal health…every day!
Can you see that too much proteins in your body does more damage to your body than any good?
You should be carefully monitoring how much protein you are eating on a day to day basis especially if you already have on going health issues…
You’re going to feel joint pain and the extra additions of what you are already going through with your other diagnosis and symptoms.
And if your body actually needs more of the right type of proteins so your joins stop aching, so you can have an easier way to walk, and so you can enjoy your life without having to worry about another joint pain, then check out proteolytic enzymes down below.