Would you like to have healthy living made easy?
What about GUARANTEED savings on your favorite organic brands, delivered right to your front door?
Hold on, Is Thrive Market A Scam OR are they for real? I’ll cut right to the chase and tell you the truth - Thrive Market IS not a scam. PHEW! Feeling better?
Your Healthy needs shouldn’t have to break the bank and whether you’re searching for your next fresh meal, supplement, Beauty, Bath and Body and then some, you’ve come to the right place to discover ALL these life-changing products, the Pros and Cons, Alternatives and so much more!. But before I reveal them to you…
I need to make a confession - I “Michael Granados” am a Health enthusiast who has helped over 1,000’s people with back pain issues and people, in general, find healthier alternative options so they can live their best healthy life, and I wouldn’t be here writing this post for you if I wasn't any of that.
I just had to throw that out there in case you were questioning my credibility, alright, let’s move forward.
What Is Thrive Market
As stated by Wikipedia, Thrive Market is an American e-commerce membership-based retailer offering you natural and organic food products.
People would describe Thrive Market as “Costco meets Whole-Foods” on steroids(seriously). This “business model” was designed to simplify the supply chain by eliminating the markup typically applied by brick and mortar grocery stores…
Which is pretty useful in these unprecedented times with things like Corona, right? Rather than investing your time and energy going to a store and walking around and shopping until you drop, you can save your time and energy as well money by just shopping online and STILL find what you wanted.
Now let’s go deeper inside.
Going Inside Thrive Market
Here’s what you’ll see on the home page:
Before we get to the “getting started” part, let’s look inside Thrive Market as a whole first.
Low Price Promise:
Thrive Market believes you shouldn't have to break the bank for healthy groceries and they have a Low-Price Promise that states:
- That if you find a product cheaper elsewhere, they will beat their price!
How amazing is that? This shows how dedicated Thrive Market is to make sure you get your needs met and care about who you are - you’re not just a number like in other places!
Thrive Market Products
Thrive currently offers 400 different branded items by SKU’s, including coconut oil, tomato sauce, olive oil, baking goods, and spices.
You'll find product categories like:
- Beauty, bath and body
UPDATE: Thrive rolled out a NEW home page layout
On this page you will be able to access the products from the navigation:
- Shop by diet
- Thrive Market Goods
- Meat and Seafood
- Bath and Body
- Babies And Kids
I’ll cover those categories in just a second but let’s scroll down the page until we find the products
These are the top aisles for you.
Shop By Diet And Lifestyle
If you click on this link to edit or preferences, then you'll get the image and page above.
This is going to be a quiz where you can customize your needs, and I’ll cover more of that in the section coming up.
Now, going back to the home page, here are the recommended brands:
Thrive Market Top Picks
And so much more is under that.
Back to the categories, let me show you what happens when I select one, for example, "Meat and seafood"
Scroll down and you can refine your search
On the left of your screen, you can search and shop by categories like:
- Build your own bundle
- Holiday Bundles
- And more!
Environmental and social
- Sourced direct from farmers
- Sustainably caught
- Ethically sourced
- And more
Health and Ingredients
- High In Protein
- No Antibiotics/Synthetic hormones
Certifications and Awards
- G.A.P. Animal Welfare Certified
- Certified B Corporation
Getting Started (FREE Gift!)
If you click on the "get started" button at the top of the home page, you'll come to a page that looks like the image above.
Here you can select a Free gift to start with like:
- Califia Farms
Here you can select a FREE Gift to get started with which I'll get into in the next section.
STEP 2: Click on Next: See how much you’ll Save
STEP 3: Select Who You Shop For
STEP 4: How Often Do You Shop For Groceries?
STEP 5: Thrive Market Shopping List
STEP 6: What Diets Are Your Interested In?
STEP 7: What Values Or Causes Are Most Important To You?
STEP 8: Which Brands Do You Love?
STEP 9: Create an Account
You will get to see your membership details which I’ll cover in a bit but you can go on and create your account and your options are:
Either one is fine.
Your Membership Benefits
- Guaranteed savings on 6,000+ healthy essentials
- Fast, free, carbon-neutral shipping
- Low-price Promise: Find a product cheaper somewhere else and Thrive will beat it!
STEP 13: Select Your Plan
Now let’s go into the costs
How Much Does Thrive Market Cost?
You have a couple of membership plans to select from:
- 1 Year $5/Month Billed Annually. You’ll save 50% with this option and it’s recommended
- Limited time offer with your FREE Gift up to $24 in value
- Risk-FREE: Cancel within 30 days for a full refund
- 1 Month at $9.95/Mo
Your Membership benefits include:
- Guaranteed savings on 6,000+ healthy essentials
- Fast, free, carbon-neutral shipping
- Low-Price promise: Find a product cheaper elsewhere and thrive will beat it!
Who’s Thrive Market For?
Thrive Market was designed for health-conscious people who all share a desire to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
- People who want more natural and real ingredients that are safe for the environment, are fairly priced, Created for your needs, and are delicious.
- For people who don’t have to break the bank to eat well nutritiously organic foods.
- People who want the highest standards in the industry
- Personalized experience so you can find and use what matters most to you.
- For people who want to easily access health products without having to go to the store.
- Health experts
- Moms and dads
- And so much more!
Pros And Cons
- Over 6,000+ healthy products to choose from so you can choose by anything you'd like for example Diets or lifestyle for the best wholesome food, home, and beauty products which means you’ll always have what you want and never get bored of trying new things
- Low price promise so you don’t have to worry about paying the higher price which means Thrive Market will beat everyone else in prices no matter what help you not have to think twice.
- You never run out of groceries with the Autoship feature so you can save yourself the time of having to go online and make the same purchase again which means you’ll keep getting delivered the items you wish for!
- Quality standards so you get the best organic, non-GMO sustainable, Nontoxic, Personalized for your experience you will not get anywhere else which means you’ll be putting greatness into your body making you feel good and happier.
- Your paid Thrive Market membership provides a free one for a low-income family, student, teacher, veteran, or first responder which means you’ll consciously feel like you’re changing the lives of people in the process.
- 25%-50% savings off the retail price so you can save more money which means you can use that money for other parts of your life like going out to dinner, a movie, and more.
- There really are none, and I’m not saying that to be biased. I guess the only one would be that they don’t have Every product but that’s not a letdown, especially when they have the better brands and give you a better price, that makes up for it.
Thrive Market Alternatives
Just in case you were curious enough to see what else was out there, here are a few options that closely resemble Thrive Market:
- Grove Collaborative
- Daily Harvest
- Smoothie Box
- Nature Box
These are all good alternatives and unique in their own ways but in all of my time going through these subscription services, Thrive Market has been #1.
What I Liked Most About Thrive Market
There’s so much to like and I’m eager to share more than just one, so here’s a list:
- Over 6,000 Quality name brand products
- Reasonable prices that beat other places
- Affordability to so you don’t have to break the bank to be healthy
- Sustainable products
- Autoship feature
- Diet and lifestyle products
- Thrive’s Mission to help people
- Over 500,000+ members
- Customized for your needs
Final Verdict: Is Thrive Market A REAL Scam?
Most definitely not. Thrive Market is literally one of the best diet and lifestyle subscription-based companies around that’ll give you the most quality, high standard, and sustainable healthy products on the planet at an affordable price.
Although Thrive Market doesn't claim to carry everything - they do carry the best version of everything, In fact, for every product that makes the cut, there are dozens of others that didn’t which tells you they don’t just accept whatever comes their way, and that’s a company worth being apart of in my books.
If you feel like Thrive Market is the right choice for you, then I invite you to get started right now by clicking the button below.