Best Hot Tubs 2018 – Take Your Relaxing To Higher Heights
It’s getting hot in here, Is that all the heat you got! Phew, What a sense of relief.
OK, it isn’t exactly getting hot just yet, oh but we’ll be warming up and steam rolling soon enough with this edition of the best hot tubs 2018, and the ones that will help people like you and I who have back pain. Let’s start catching fire now, so by the time you see these amazing hot tubs, you’ll be feeling better already.
You might be surprise to know that these highly relaxing hot tubs have a lengthy historical tradition. We think of these tubs as a way of socialization, health, but did you know them for worship?
That’s right! Some of the earliest hot tubs were celebrated with parties, dropped with red-hot stones into the warm water. The Romans, Greeks, And Egyptians were the founding fathers. And even when they didn’t have massage jets or digital controls in their spas or hot tubs, they certainly understood the powers of hot water.
It’s know that many generations of these cultures understood the health benefits of hydrotherapy, and this type of therapy has always been used to provider back pain relief. This energy source has been an immediate answer to back problems as the weather becomes colder. You can see that article right here anytime.
Today, with such a long tail history of therapeutic benefits, it’s not surprise hot tubs are so popular and one of kind! With the great options that can give you the benefits of living how these cultures once did.
Before we go any further, if at any point you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to leave me a comment down below this article. I’ll be happy, to help you, and I usually respond within the first 24 hours.
Let’s jump into some considerations.
How Do You Choose The Right Hot Tub?
Not ever person is the same, as each one has a particular preference in their future hot tub. It could be for the digital gadgets, the pressure relief for muscles and lower back, the power of the jets, or sizing capabilities. But one thing is common amongst all, relief. I have constant back pain, much of it is severely, with disk, and sciatica issues. And if you’re like me, your always looking for a heated vacation.
Hot tubs are ideal for back pain for a couple reasons:
- Hydrotherapy. This form of therapy will diminish your pain signals that start at your back, from reaching to your brain.
- The warm water will promote you better blood circulation, more rich nutrients, Oxygen, and all this contributes to healing.
Everyone from professional athletes, blue collar workers, to physical therapy patients gladly use hot tubs for lower back pain. They understand that it provides instant relief, and is recommended by their physicians.
But you don’t need to get an approval from your doctor to get the therapeutic benefits. You can call me an expert when it comes to lower back pain, as this is what I specialize in. I believe with my experiences, and uses of hot tubs, I have a pretty good handle on this. You’re in good hands, you can trust me.
1. Enough Room. Ideally you want to leave enough space in your backyard or where you plan to place it, while allowing you enough room to access all sides for maintenance and repair. There’s also the consideration of zoning approval. Before you run out and get your next bran, check your building codes in your area and make sure you’re allowed to add a hot tub, Some properties require you to have a permit.
2. Choose your location. In my experience, the best place to set your hot tub is on a concrete patio or on spa pads to place the hot tub. Avoid using papers, they can cause the bottom structure to crumble and tear. If it’s going on your deck, make sure that deck is reinforced to handle the large weight of the hot tub. I contacted a professional deck installer for the one sitting in my backyard at the moment.
The right size:
The most popular hot tubs today are a 2-6 seated. The singles)or couples) hot tub and also the “go big or go home” hot tubs are enough to fit a family of four. I’ve never met someone who’s regretted buying a larger tub.
If you like jets or you need them for your lower back, consider the ones that fit you, and not the amount of them. Horsepower is a factor, but too much might be too powerful and costly to operate.
3 must haves:
These are 3 accessories in which you must have with your hot tub:
- Cover lifter
When shopping online, make sure these accessories are included(you’ll see these in todays article).
If you’re not sure whether a hot tub is worth your investment, consider starting a soft tub. They are plug-in models, smaller, and are less durable than larger traditional tubs. They can last about 10-15 years. Staring prices average about $600.
Average cost of a hot tub:
The exact cost of a hot tub depends on the hot tub’s size, features and quality. The average cost of a hot tub is priced at $8,500 which are the ones for the higher end features. Larger hot tubs with more jets, longer warranties and better energy efficiency will cost you more-and consider the cost of hiring an electrician to hardware it. You’ll see in this article a combination of both, and with these you don’t need to spend the high average cost nor the expensive cost to pay an electrician thousands!
That’s it, we can get started!
Best Hot Tubs/Spas 2018 – Comfort, Luxury, and Efficiency
#1 Home and Garden 6 Person 32 Jet Spas with Stainless Jets and Ozone Included
There are a lot of people who don’t hesitate to spend a lot for, for having the best hot tub. If you’re one of them, you should check out the amazing and highly reputable Home and Garden Jet Spa. It’s really a great offer for having stainless jets and durability you can’t beat. Plus it won’t cost your an arm and a leg for any repairs or maintenance!
One of my favorite features of the Home and Garden Jet Spa is its 32 jets. You won’t have to worry about re-positioning your body or getting the right amount of pressure relief to every area of your body because of this. The Jets will reach your lower back nicely, your upper back, neck, thighs, and buttocks in one single motion. It really helps soothe your knots and muscle stiffness after a long day at work.
If that’s not enough, I think you’ll also like that it comes with:
- Very large space prevents you from clashing into others will spread out your legs. You won’t have to worry about fitting enough people, since it seats up to 6 people.
- Once you settle in, and turn on your jets, you’ll immediately feel the pressure relief on all areas of your body. This ensures your body doesn’t feel tight, but not too much pressure at the same time.
- The Hot tub was built with synthetic cabinetry, pressure treated base frame, along with ABS bottom. It is another feature that’ll keep your tub in tip-top shape for many years to come!
- This product comes with color LED mood lighting, with a dedicated 220V/50 Amp. It is just another reason why this hot tub is so convenient and a must have.
As you can see, there is much to love about the Home and Garden hot tub. In fact, it’s been getting a lot of attention on Amazon, as there’s a great review, and they run low of stock very quickly. If you’d like to learn more, and see what other customers are saying, click below:
#2 Hudson Bay Spas 4 Person 14 Jet Spas with Stainless Jets and 110V GFCI Cord Included
If you’re in the market for a more affordable hot tub that can deliver high pressure relief while having am easy installation, the Hudsons Bay Spa is the one you must consider. The reason I say that is because it has 14 jets, and all it takes is one step to get it going, which is plugging in a cord. Plus, it’ll save you time and money from spending hefty electrician fees!
One of my favorite features of the Hudsons Bay Spa is it built in waterfall. How cool does that sound? You won’t have to worry about the soap or sometimes dirty water reaching your face, as you can clean yourself with the waterfall. It’s built in the middle corners, so it doesn’t get in your way from enjoying your relaxation.
If that’s not enough, I know you’ll also like that it comes with:
- Incredibly large voltage cover system prevents your water from getting cold and losing power. You will not have to worry about getting enough heat energy as it comes with a 110V/20 Amp dedication with 10ft Long GFCI cord included. And the awesome part is that it can plug into any standard 110V plug in.
- Once you’re in the tub, you’ll notice that you can adjust the jets and twist the surrounding rings. And the air bubbles can be controlled too. This ensures you can position the jets to best suit your bodies needs.
- The installation is very ease to do. When it’s delivered, you can get help to move it in, and did I mention its lightweight? All it takes is one simple outlet plug in and you’re ready to enjoy. Yes, it’s that simple!
- This products temperature control is reliable and very easy to use. It is another feature that makes sure you don’t have to adjust it often, and you can keep it steady.
As you can see there is plenty to love about the Hudsons Bay hot tub. In fact, there are numerous people on Amazon giving it overwhelmingly positive reviews. If you’d like to see what others are saying, click below:
#3 LifeSmart 600DX 7-Person Rock Solid Spas with 65 Jets and Free Super Energy Saving Value Package
The Lifesmart 600X Spa is a more expensive choice that combines both comfort ability with a jam packed amount of jets. You will have enough room to spread out your legs without bumping into anyone, and have enough jets to soothe your aches and pains after a rough day.
One of my favorite features of this hot tub is its indestructible rock solid shell. You won’t have to worry about it breaking down because of this. It has a state of the art rotational model shell that is virtually indestructible and will far outlast any standard acrylic spas.
If that’s not enough, I think you will also like that it comes with:
- Very large room prevents clashing into others. You will not have to worry about touching someone else or sinking in as far as you’d like without bothering anyone.
- Once you sit in, if you look to your left and right you’ll see top-side comfort valves that allow you to find the right mix of air and water for the perfect massage. This ensures you spend more time recovering and less time worrying about getting the right pressure relief. Plus, there is a multi jet turbo blaster that produces you the ultimate back massage!
- The electrical is very reliable and easy to use. It’s another great feature that saves you from spending the high cost of installation.
- This product comes with a durable cover that will safely trap the heat in your tub for days without use. It is just another reason why you don’t have to worry about your electrical bill. And is a must have!
There is simply too much to love about the Lifesmart hot tub. It’s a great starter tub for the kids and family. There are many reviews on Amazon that spark a high positive interest. If you’d like to see what other customers are saying about the product, click below:
#4 Essential Hot Tubs SS244247403 Devotion-24 Jet, Grey
If you’re not on a budget constraint and want to try a more individual seated approach with a superior reclined comfort, then look no further than the Esseneital Hot Tubs. The reason I say this is because the product is made to seat 2-3 people in a reclined position for extreme comfort. Plus, it doesn’t take up much room, and it feels amazing!
One of my favorite features of this hot tub is its powerful jets. You won’t have to worry about losing that “OOH Ahh” feeling moment because of this. And it is very quiet so it won’t disturb your peace or anyone else.
If that’s not enough, I’m pretty sure you will like that it comes with:
- Very durable stainless steel prevents the action of you having to go out and purchase a new model. You won’t have to worry about a cover on top as it is complete with a heavy-duty tapered insulated cover with locking clips.
- Once you lay inside, you’ll immediately feel how far you can sink in. This ensures you recline far enough to keep your body sunk in while leaving your neck and head out of the water equally
- The electrical plug and utility door are very reliable and easy to use. It’s just another feature that makes it easy for you to maneuver into its correct position.
- This product comes with great size. It is another reason that it’s so convenient , and a must have.
I can’t say enough about the Essential Hot Tubs, and as you can tell there is too much to just shy away from. In fact, it’s been receiving high praises at Amazon for its overall versatility. If you’d like to see what other customers have to say, click below:
#5 AquaRest Spas Select AR-300 2 Person 20 Jet Spa (Cobblestone)
If you’re in the market for a more affordable option that has all the features the higher models have, then the AquaRest Spas is the one you must consider. The reason I say this is because it comes jam packed with features like LED, stainless steel, waterfall, and sturdy construction you will see in much more expensive models. Plus, it will not cost you an arm and a leg too!
One of my favorite features of this hot tub is its 20 stainless steel jets. You won’t have to worry about them ever breaking down, and rusting over time.
If that was not enough, I think you’ll also like that it comes with:
- Very large filtration prevents the need for your legs to feel tight. This ensures you can have more than enough room to stretch out your legs.
- Once you get settled in, you’ll be able to change the temperature with its state of the art digital controls. It is just another feature that makes sure you can use the dual air controls, direct the water wherever you need it, and have maximum heat retention with its arctic full foam insulation.
- The hot tub is very reliable and easy to soak in. You won’t have to worry about going out to purchase a new model soon.
- This product includes a 2”-4” high efficiency spa cover with safety security locks. It is just another reason why its so convenient and a must have!
As you can see, there is much to love about the AquaRest Spas. In fact, it’s the only one of its kind and design in the market with the most features for its price! If you’d like to learn more about this product, click below:
The ultimate buyers guide to a Jacuzzi, hot tub, or spa are all based on multiple factors. You have to consider their size, features, efficiency, comfort, and construction.
Yes, there are higher line models that will cost you in the $6,000 and as far as $13,ooo, and some day I might come back to show you the rest, but for right now, you can’t beat these deals, and with these highly rated and designed hot tubs for beginners to more expert enthusiast; there’s plenty of each here.
Purchasing Hot tubs online have become more popular recently, and are gaining more credibility because many(like the ones listed today) are as high quality, and are very easy to setup. With the help of an awesome delivery team, you’ll be able to get your hot tub setup in less time than you think. It surprises me how fast they are!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please leave me a message in the comments below. I will get back to you within the first 24 hours.